RADISSON BLU MALDIVES - ALL POOL VILLA RESORT
Radisson Blu is a world class upscale hotel brand that is no stranger to most of us. The hotels and resorts are known for their stylish design and prime locations. Radisson blu has a tag line – “Feel the Difference”. They focus on creating a memorable and stylish stay for their customers.
The good news is Radisson Blu will be opening their first even resort in Maldives, target to open in Q2 2020. It will be located in Alifu Dhaalu Atoll and this atoll is famous for its rich marine life, numerous dive sites and all year round whale shark sightings and seasonal manta sightings ! Conrad Maldives is just nearby and there got to be some reason why international big brands want to be located at this location 🙂 Read on to find out why !
Radisson Blu Maldives Villas and Facilities
Radisson Blu Maldives has a total of 128 all pool villas.
Overwater Villas (105 Villas)
- Overwater Villa with Private Pool (220 sqm): 98
- 3 Bedroom Overwater Villa with Private Pool (350 sqm): 6
- Presidential Water Villa (790 sqm): 1
Beach Villas (23 Villas)
- Beach Villa with Private Pool (255 sqm): 11
- 2 Bedroom Family Beach Villa with Private Pool (355 sqm): 4
- 3 Bedroom Family Beach Villa with Private Pool (355 sqm): 4
- 2 Bedroom Beach Suite Villa with Private Pool (370 sqm): 2
- 3 Bedroom Beach Suite Villa with Private Pool (410 sqm): 2
Recreational facilities are pretty standard like the rest of the 5 star luxurious resorts in Maldives:
- Blu Spa
- Kid’s Club
- Games Room
- Multi-purpose Court
- Water Sports & Dive Center
Radisson Blu Maldives Dining
When it comes to bars and restaurants, Radisson Blu has a lot to offer. From international cuisine, Mediterranean and grill to even fine dining.
- Type: All-day dining restaurant
- Cuisine: Pan-Asian
- Other features: Specializing in authentic local fare and international favorites with exciting breakfast
- Type: Specialty restaurant
- Cuisine: Mediterranean and grill
- Other features: Offers locally caught seafood, a central show kitchen
- Type: Fine dining
- Cuisine: Nikkei creations
- Other features: South American and European ingredients elevated with Japanese cooking techniques and tradition with a flair of theatrical appeals.
- The Lab
- Type: Fine Dining/cocktail and wine cellar
- Cuisine: Wine and cocktail pairing dinner
- Other features: opening 2 nights per week with cocktail and wine pairing dinner, private events, pre and post dinner venue aligned with a small bites menu
- Type: Main bar, casual concept
- Cuisine: Cocktails and selection of wine and cigar
- Other features: Located over the water
- Eats & Beats
- Type: Beach club style bar, casual concept
- Cuisine: International, short order menu
- Other features: Located on the beach facing the sunset along with a pool
- Type: Adults bar
- Cuisine: Selection of drinks, cocktails and tapas
- Other features: Located on a Hanhaara Fushi adult island
Top 4 Reasons to Visit Radisson Blu Maldives
- Opening promotions in Q2 2020. Based on our experience, the opening promotion prices will usually be the cheapest. After the opening promotion, prices will likely be increasing across different seasons. Concerns for newly open resorts and hotels are that the resort facilities are not ready, service staff might not be adequate etc. These concerns are reduced when it comes to a big international brand like Radisson, who has 1100 hotels to their name.
- Alifu Dhaalu Atoll. As mentioned in the opening paragraph, Radisson Blu is located in an atoll which is famous for its rich marine life. In fact there is a whale shark point very near to the resort and expect sightings of whale sharks all year round.
- The Villas. The entry level water pool villa is very spacious at 220sqm. For Singaporeans out there, one average 5 room flat in Singapore is at 110sqm, the water pool villa is twice the size of a 5 room flat !
- The Meal Plans. Radisson Blu Maldives’ meal plan is unique. Usually most of the other resorts will include in alcoholic drinks only in their all inclusive meal plan. For Radisson, they have half board plus and full board plus meal plan that includes unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during meal times.
4D3N Radisson Blu Maldives (Opening Promotions)
- 3 Nights accommodation in selected Room Category
- Full Board (Water & soft drinks during meals)
- Breakfast, dinner served in buffet style and Lunch served in semi buffet-ala carte at our main restaurant, Raha.
- $30 credit per person per day for lunch across all outlets except Raha (not applicable on beverages | not applicable for kids)
- $30 credit per person for dinner across outlets except Raha (not applicable on beverages | not applicable for kids)
- Soft Drinks and Water During meal times.
- 2 way Transfers to and from Male International Airport and Resort by Seaplane
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access at the resort (only available in public areas)
- All taxes included
Overwater villa with private pool – S$2611/RM$7964 per person
More Photos can be Found HERE
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms
- Hair dryers in the rooms
- Wi-Fi in the rooms and public areas
- Complimentary drinking water in the rooms
- Flat screen TV in the rooms
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Kid’s Club facilities and activities program for children between the ages of 4 and 11.99 years
- Scheduled group yoga sessions
- Scheduled group fitness sessions
- Iron and iron boards on request
- Complimentary Mask, snorkel, fins and life jackets available from watersports center
- Complimentary Non-motorised watersports
- Multi-purpose sports court
- E-newspaper on request
Honeymoon Benefits 4 nights or more
- Sparkling wine and fruit basket once per stay
- Romantic bed decoration and bath experience once per stay
- Celebratory cake once per stay
- Romantic Floating In-villa breakfast with preset menu once per stay
- USD 100 Spa credit per room once per stay (ONLY for the treatment & massages)
- 30 minutes Instagram photoshoot once per stay – photos will be taken by a resort staff, not a professional photographer. Photos will be taken with the guests’ own camera or phone. No equipment or additional services will be provided by the resort. Advance reservation is required